Thursday, September 1, 2011

A few cards

When Hurricane Irene hit, we lost our electric.  So, in the middle of playing with the kids, I managed to get the following done.... ;)


(stamps from the above two cards were from Verve - LOVE THEM)
(stamp from Stampin Up and smaller sentiment is from Anita B Stampin)
(stamp used was from Verve and the flower stamp is from Stampin Up)
I had fun with my new stamps from Verve, my Cuddlebug machine and my kids!  We played with the things that didn't require electricity and managed to get some cards made and have fun at the same time.  See, we can still use our imagination and work in the daytime.

1 comment:

  1. Nice cards! Glad to hear that you were able to enjoy your time with the kids and be creative while having no power after the storm.

    ReplyDelete