Wednesday, October 19, 2011

My new stamps - WITCHY!!!!!!

I received my new stamps from Totally Stampalicious.  They are AWESOME and the ladies over there are such a pleasure to deal with.  Here is what I made with some of my new stamps.  Hope you enjoy looking as much as I totally enjoyed making them!



For both, I used my Copic markers and for the second one I thought it would be fun to add some google eyes, make it more interesting.  The stamps are the Witchy Brawd, isn't she just lovely!

I am in the process of coloring my dragon from Totally Stampalicious and am most excited about what I have done with him so far, just need to put him on something and then I will post pictures. 

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Oooooh la la....This looks FABULOUS!!!! So glad your stamps arrived and you have had time to get all inky!

    Hugs,

    Rebeccah Kuhne
    Totally Stampalicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Lovely cards! I love how you made the spider web all shiny!

    ReplyDelete